Carbon composite pedals, with platforms designed for world-class roadies (like you). The wide carbon platform offers a large contact area with your shoe, for maximum power transfer. A seamless pedal-cleat interface maintains the efficient transfer even under extreme pedal loads and all-out hammering.
- Carbon composite bodies.
- Chromoly steel spindles.
- Stainless steel pedal body plates reduce flex and wear on the pedal body.
- Wide bearing placement for stable, uniform load distribution.
- Adjustable entry and release tension settings.
- Low maintenance sealed cartridge axle unit.
- Low-profile design.
- Open design for easy access and cleat adjustment.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
Clipless pedals require compatible cycling shoes, flat pedals work with any type of shoe, pins add grip to flat pedals, and some clipless pedals have a flat pedal on one side so you can mix things up.
Degrees of float
Float allows side to side movement of the foot while the foot is clipped in. This promotes comfort and helps prevent knee problems.