An ultralight rope that's rated for use as a half or twin. Use them on convoluted pitches, for safety from falling rock and ice, and for full-length rappels. You can also use a single line for glacier travel or ski tours.
- Dry treatment on both sheath and core protects against water and dirt.
- Coated yarns allow individual fibres to glide over each other, reducing internal friction and fully utilizing each yarn when loaded, for extra durability.
- Comes lap-coiled by the factory, so ready to climb.
- Specs shown are for use as a half rope.
- When used as a twin rope, the specs are as follows (based on tests with 2 strands): Dynamic elongation: 29% Static elongation: 8% Impact force: 9.5kN UIAA fall rating: 20
Dry ropes have a water-resistant treatment on both core and sheath. Dry (UIAA certified) ropes have both core and sheath treated, plus meet the UIAA Water Repellent standard by passing a stringent test where a soaked rope cannot absorb more than 5% of the rope's weight.
|Dry (UIAA certified)|
Maximum elongation in the first UIAA test fall, where a weight is attached to the rope and then dropped. Higher numbers indicate stretchier ropes.
In controlled tests, a weight is suspended from the rope (not dropped). Higher numbers indicate stretchier ropes.
The amount of force, in kN, that the first UIAA fall puts on the falling object. Less impact force puts less force on the climber, belayer, and protection during a fall.
|Halfway pattern change||No|
UIAA fall rating
Indicates the number of consecutive falls a rope withstood during testing in a controlled environment. The number is for reference only, and does not indicate the number of falls a rope will withstand during actual use or over its lifespan.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
|Made in||Czech Republic|