Ocean Rodeo Heat Dry Suit with Socks
A neck seal is a wonderful thing while you’re on the water, but uncomfortable when you’re spending time on shore. Ocean Rodeo’s unique Captive Zip zipper runs over the back of your shoulders, so you can pull off the neck seal and let it hang at the front. Zip up the built-in outer jacket and you’ve got the ventilation of a 2-piece rainsuit. Flipping between modes doesn’t even require removing your PFD.
- Made of waterproof-breathable Ventor fabric designed for dry suits.
- 3-layer construction sandwiches a saltwater-resistant hydrophilic membrane between a DWR-treated nylon outer and a protective liner.
- Double thick abrasion-resistant at knees, bum and crotch.
- Masterseal dry zipper runs behind head for ease of entry and exit.
- Outer jacket chest pocket has a headphone port.
- Adjustable, removable inner suspenders prevent sag.
- UV-resistant Polytex wrist seals can be trimmed to fit.
- Built-in sock booties keep your feet dry.
|Face fabric||200-denier nylon|
|Pockets||1 external chest with cord port|
|Additional feature(s)||Removable suspenders|