Winter demands heavier layers and a thicker sleeping bag. Offset that extra weight with the warmest ultralight mat around. The awesome down insulation lets you bed down on snow and cold surfaces and sleep warm through a long night.
- Down fill packs small, lofts big and insulates incomparably.
- I-beam baffles add stability so you don't roll off in the night.
- Tapered profile couples with a second mattress, head to toe, in tight spaces.
- Single flat valve doubles for inflation and deflation to save weight and space.
- Includes a mini pump for fast, moisture-free inflation.
- Weights are are 495g, 620g, and 660g.
R value (thermal resistance)
Measures insulative value. Higher values indicate more warmth: 1 to 3 are best for warm weather. 3 to 4 are best for 3-season use.4.5 or higher is best for winter.