MEC Gradient Tank - Women's
Variety. Spice. Life! The garment dye process ensures that each one is different. The relaxed style is good for flowy workouts and makes its way naturally into your streetwear wardrobe.
- Lightweight drirelease® fabric wicks and dries fast. Made of polyester and cotton circular knit jersey that's easy to care for.
- Freshgaurd® odour control.
- Good back and shoulder coverage, with fold-over cap sleeves.
- Shape is designed to layer.
- Contoured hem is longer and curved in the back, straighter across the front.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Petite arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Petite size garments are also proportionally shorter overall. Not all styles are available in 'petite'.