This soft, supple jacket responds well to being stuffed in a briefcase or backpack. It's lightweight and has sleek stylishness that goes well with jeans and a flannel shirt or a suit on occasions when you need to be at your spiffiest.
- Made of waterproof-breathable 2-layer Hellytech polyester that's windproof and fully seam sealed.
- DWR treatment sheds water and dirt.
- Packable hood zips into the collar and can be adjusted with one hand.
- Chin guard prevents chafing.
- YKK Aquaguard zipper is water resistant and has a storm flap.
- Water resistant zippered hand pockets.
- Adjustable cuffs seal out wetness.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.