Helly Hansen Long Belfast Rain Jacket - Women's
Gorgeous clean lines and faultless protection for wet and windy locations. Helly Hansen designs for ocean and mountain settings the world over and for anyone with an eye for sporty Scandinavian style.
- Made of waterproof-breathable 2-layer Hellytech polyester that's windproof and fully seam sealed.
- DWR treatment sheds water and dirt.
- Full mesh lining keeps the inside feeling dry.
- Fixed hood keeps out wind and spray.
- Anti-chafe chin guard.
- YKK Vislon 2-way centre front zip.
- YKK zippered hand pockets and one external chest pocket.
- Adjustable wrist cuffs.
- Bottom hem adjustment cord.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||2-way zipper|