With a deep wrap and an 8-base lens curve, The Nourrish Glasses bridge the tricky sport/life divide with ease.
- 8-base curve offers good coverage and undistorted vision.
- Grey lens and Grey FM lens have 14% visible light transmission.
- Grey lens with silver mirror has 18% visible light transmission.
- Polarized Green lens has 13% visible light transmission.
- Polarized Brown lens has 14% visible light transmission.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
|Polarized (Gloss Demi/Polar Brown)|
|Visible Light Transmission||15% (Xtal Grey Line Ptn/Grey Lens)|
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|