See things in a different light. Use the sliding head to move the reflector to form a wide beam or a focused spot, as needed. The light is rechargable from a USB port or you can use the adapter to run it off a pair of CR123 batteries.
- Manufacturer states that this battery should only be used in, and charged with, compatible Pelican products.
- Body is made of anodized aluminum. Clip is high carbon steel.
- Push-button tail switch allows one-handed mode changes.
- Removable 3.7V 2,700mAh 18650 battery recharges in place with the included USB cord.
- Battery adapter lets you operate it with 2 CR123 batteries.
- LED battery level indicator.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Beam distance - low||50m|
|Beam distance - high||159m|
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||1 LED|
|Burn time - low||25 h|
|Burn time - high||3.5 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Power supply||USB charger|
|Emits red light||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||1 18650 (included) or 2 lithium CR123A (not included)|