Keep your hands happy through long hours of saddle time. The padding on these gloves is positioned to work in harmony with your bone structure, while Ice-Fil® fabric technology uses your sweat to cool things down.
- Made of polyester, nylon, and elastane with soft synthetic leather palms.
- 1:1 gel padding bridges the ulnar and median nerves for superior comfort.
- Glove fit minimizes bunching at the palms for enhanced grip and handlebar feel.
- Synthetic leather palms are soft and durable.
- Easy-off glove removal tab.
- Soft, low-profile wiping surface on thumb.
- Hook-and-loop closure.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Additional feature(s)||Nose wipe|