This pocket spotlight fits naturally into your palm. In turbo mode it shines an awesome 1000 lumens at things that go bump in the night.
- Made of durable aircraft aluminum, with an anti-abrasive anodized finish and slip-resistant design.
- Glass lens is toughened for durability and has anti-reflective coating for efficiency.
- Side switch cycles through the modes.
- 3 brightness modes plus turbo.
- Regulated output maintains constant brightness throughout battery life.
- Reverse polarity protection prevents damage.
- Dimensions are 116 x 40 x 44mm.
- Takes 4 AA Ni-MH or alkaline batteries (not included).
|Ideal for||Emergency preparedness|
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Beam distance - boost||275m|
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||XM-L2 LED|
|Burn time - low||95 h|
|Burn time - med||13 h|
|Burn time - high||4 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Power supply||Replaceable batteries|
|Emits red light||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||4 AA (not included)|