The LD22 uses commonly available batteries to produce an uncommonly powerful beam. Great for travel, it’s compact enough to carry with you everywhere, and provides constant brightness as the batteries life winds down.
- Made of durable aircraft aluminum, with an anti-abrasive anodized finish.
- LED has a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Slip-resistant design is secure in your hand. Anti-roll shape lets you set it on surfaces.
- Glass lens is toughened for durability and has anti-reflective coating for efficiency.
- 4 brightness modes, plus strobe and SOS.
- Side switch cycles through the modes.
- Intelligent switch automatically returns to last brightness level.
- Push-button tail cap switch gives you instant access to a momentary-on function.
- Regulated output maintains constant brightness throughout battery life.
- Reverse polarity protection prevents battery damage.
- 2-way pocket clip included for secure carrying.
- Dimensions are 15 x 2cm.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Beam distance - boost||113m|
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||XM-L2 LED|
|Burn time - low||150 h|
|Burn time - med||14.5 h|
|Burn time - high||6 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Power supply||Replaceable batteries|
|Emits red light||No|
|Batteries||2 AA (not included)|