Need a skiff of protection that won't deaden the feel on the bars? Pull on the Divide Gloves and ride with control.
- Made of soft, durable synthetic leather.
- Palms are patterned to minimize bunching, allowing a closer grip.
- Conductive synthetic leather on index and thumb works with touchscreen devices.
- Silicone-screened finger tips for grip on the bars and control of levers.
- Soft low-profile wiping surfaces on thumbs.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
|Nylon + polyurethane|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Additional feature(s)||Nose wipe|