MEC Jaden Short Sleeve T-Shirt - Children's - Infants to Children
- Available prices Clearance price $4.99 From $4.99 to $9.99 $4.99 – $9.99
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Cannot be shipped to USA.
Stylish and unique, and a basic that works for kids who wear shirts.
- Made of organically grown cotton jersey.
- Name label inside.
- Contrasting panels on shoulders and arms.
- Back length is 15 inches in size 3, plus 1 inch for every size up.
- Silk screened graphic.
As an organization, we want to support Canadians in sharing their collective voice to inspire change. On Friday, September 27 all MEC stores across Canada will be closed until 5pm to support our staff who choose to lend their voice to the movement.
Youth across the world are striking for a viable, liveable planet. We stand with them.
Socially and environmentally accountable
Everything we make, do, sell or touch has an impact on a planet that’s already stretched to its limits. It’s up to us all to stretch our own limits to reduce carbon emissions and the environmental footprint of MEC’s supply chain and operations.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Fabric content||100% organically grown cotton|
|Product sustainability||Organically grown content|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.