MEC Jaden Short Sleeve T-Shirt - Children's - Infants to Children
- Available prices Clearance price $4.99 From $4.99 to $9.99 $4.99 – $9.99
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Cannot be shipped to USA.
Stylish and unique, and a basic that works for kids who wear shirts.
- Made of organically grown cotton jersey.
- Name label inside.
- Contrasting panels on shoulders and arms.
- Back length is 15 inches in size 3, plus 1 inch for every size up.
- Silk screened graphic.
This Mountain Equipment Cooperative (MEC) contest is governed by the following rules. By entering this contest, you agree to comply with these rules and with the decisions of MEC and any contest judges (which are final and binding), and with applicable laws.
- General Details. The contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law. No purchase is necessary to enter. The contest commences at or around 9:00 am Pacific Time on October 9, 2019 and closes at 11:59 PM Pacific Time on October 16, 2019 (the “Contest Period”). All entries must be received within the Contest period to be eligible.
The contest is open to Canadian residents who are at least the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence as of the entry date. The selected contestant(s) must provide the correct answer to a mathematical skill-testing question and must meet the other requirements of these rules to win.
The chances of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
- Entry.There is only one way to enter the contest. You may enter the contest by completing the online entry form at https://www.mec.ca/en/explore/mec-x-salomon-nocturne-giveaway You are solely responsible for ensuring that your entry is properly submitted (including by properly completing any required registration fields). You must only submit one entry, and MEC may disqualify you if MEC receives multiple entries from you.
- Eligibility.You do not have to be an MEC member to enter. You may not enter if you are an employee, representative, mandatary, officer or director of MEC or the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) or household member of an MEC employee, representative, mandatary, officer or director.
- Disqualification.MEC may disqualify you if you do not meet the contest’s eligibility criteria, do not comply with or attempt to circumvent these rules, attempt to disrupt or undermine the contest, or attempt to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or MEC representatives.
- Winners.Winners will be selected as set out below.
MEC will conduct a random draw from all eligible entries on or around October 25, 2019 2019 to select the potential winner. MEC expects to announce the name of the final winners on or around October 27, 2019 2019 at noon (Pacific Time) at the MEC Vancouver head office.
If you are selected as a prize winner, MEC will attempt to notify you by the email address you provided in the online entry form. If you do not respond to the email notification of your selection as a prize winner within four (4) business days, or if you do not comply with these Rules (including any time frames specified in these Rules), you will be disqualified, your entry will be declared void, and the next eligible entry will be selected as a potential winner in accordance with these Rules.
To be declared a winner and eligible for the prize, you must be in compliance with these rules, and you must sign and deliver to MEC (within any period that MEC specifies) a standard declaration and release form, which will include: a declaration of your compliance with these rules, an acceptance of the prize as awarded, a publicity release, a liability release, the correct answer to a skill-testing question, and any other documentation that MEC may require. If you do not sign and return the required documentation within the required time period, you will be disqualified, your entry will be declared void, and the next eligible entry will be selected as a potential winner in accordance with these Rules.
MEC may request valid proof of identity, residency, age and other relevant documentation, and MEC may disqualify a contestant if MEC determines (in its sole discretion) that the provided proof is not sufficient.
All decisions of MEC in selecting the winner(s) are final and binding on all participants in all matters relating to the Contest. Contest participants are responsible for ensuring that all contact Information is up-to-date and accurate.
There is one prize to be won:
- Salomon Agile Nocturne 2 Set Pack with an approximate retail value of CDN$129.95
- Salomon Sonic RA 2 Nocturne Road Running Shoe (mens / womens) with an approximate retail value of CDN$189.95
The prize must be accepted as awarded, will be awarded to the confirmed winner only, and is not transferable, resellable or redeemable for cash. MEC reserves the right to substitute any prize in whole or in part in the event that all or any component of the prize is unavailable, with a prize of equal or greater retail value.
MEC does not make any representation or warranty, expressed or implied, regarding the quality or characteristics of the prize.
MEC will make reasonable efforts to deliver the prize to the address provided by the entrant. However, MEC cannot guarantee that any prize returned to MEC due to non-delivery at the provided address will be re-sent to the prizewinner.
- Cancellation.MEC may cancel, change, extend or suspend the contest if for any reason MEC cannot run the contest as planned. If that occurs, MEC may award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of impairment, or award no prize.
- Publicity.Except where otherwise prohibited by law, participation in the contest constitutes a winner’s consent to MEC’s use of the winner’s name, home town and photograph for promotional purposes without further notification, permission, payment or consideration.
- Disclaimer.MEC is not responsible for, and does not accept liability for, any loss or damage resulting directly or indirectly from: (a) your participation in, or inability to participate in, the contest; (b) any lost, delayed, misdirected, illegible, incomplete or undeliverable entries, or any delay or failure to transmit, process, receive or consider entries; (c) any technical failures affecting your participation in the contest or the operation of the contest; (d) any injury or damage to persons or property caused directly or indirectly from your participation in the contest; (e) your receipt, use or redemption of any prize, or your inability to receive, use or redeem any prize; or (f) human error, theft, destruction or other factors beyond MEC’s control. MEC will not be liable to you for any indirect, special, consequential, or punitive damages in connection with the contest or these Rules.
- Release and Indemnity.By participating in this contest you release and agreed to indemnify and hold harmless MEC, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and their employees, directors, officers, affiliates, agents/mandataries, judges and advertising and promotional agencies from any damages, injuries, claims, causes of action, liability or losses (including actual legal fees and expenses), known or unknown, absolute or contingent, arising from or related to: (a) your failure to comply with any of these rules; (b) your participation in the contest; (c) any misrepresentation you make under these rules or otherwise to any of the indemnified parties; or (d) your receipt, use or redemption of any prize, or your inability to receive, use or redeem any prize.
- Social Media. You acknowledge that the giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram. You and your giveaway entry must comply with Facebook, Instagram, and/or Twitter’s terms of service You hereby completely release Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram and its owners and operators from all liability. You should direct any questions, comments or complaints about the giveaway to MEC and not Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram.
- Law and Disputes.These rules are governed by the laws applicable in British Columbia. Any disputes, claims or causes of action arising out of or connected with the contest, prize or these rules will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court of British Columbia, Canada.
- For Québec residents.If the contest is operated in Quebec, Canada, any decision to be made by MEC may be subject to a ruling of the Régie des alcools des courses et des jeux du Québec. Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
- Language. The parties have expressly requested that this agreement and any related document be prepared in the English language. If there is any discrepancy or inconsistency between the English language version and the French language version of these contest rules, the English version will prevail, govern and control.
Les parties aux présentes ont expressément demandé à ce que cette convention et les documents qui s’y rapportent soient rédigés en anglais. En cas de divergence ou d’incohérence entre les versions anglaise et française de ces règles de concours, la version anglaise prévaudra, régira et contrôlera.
- Further Information. For further information, please contact Sarah Oehm, firstname.lastname@example.org
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Fabric content||100% organically grown cotton|
|Product sustainability||Organically grown content|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.