A grab and go sleep system (G.O.O.D. stands for Get Out of Dodge). It contains a generously sized sleeping bag, a self-inflating sleeping pad and a sack to hold them both. When it comes to making kid’s stuff, Ticla uses the same thoughtful materials and construction as in their grown-up gear. So the Elfin bag is just as warm and the Tsubo pad is just as thick and wide as their adult counterparts, only slightly shorter.
- Tapered design ensures little feet stay warm.
- 2-way zipper lets you free your feet if desired.
- Unzips fully for use as a comforter, and zips together with other Ticla bags.
- Sleeping pad has an anti-slip top and sturdy brass valves.
- Includes sleeping bag with stuff sack, sleeping pad with stuff sack, and a big bag to hold it all, with space left over for a pillow.
|Seasons||3-season (-2°C to -12°C)|
The size of the bag when compressed using ASTM standard. This measurement is not available for all brands.
|Length||Regular fits to 4' 6" (137 cm)|
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.