A grab and go sleep system (GOOD stands for Get Out of Dodge). It contains a generously sized sleeping bag, a self-inflating sleeping pad and a sack to hold them both. The Besito bag has a printed liner that will put you in mind of your nice linens at home. To adapt to warm or cool nights, it has different amounts of insulation on either side. The Tsubo pad puts more than 6cm between you and the ground, and has printed instructions to get the right amount of inflation. Don’t forget the mint for your pillow.
- Variable synthetic insulation has a -1°C or +7°C rating.
- Lined with 190-thread count printed polyester.
- Tapered design ensures your feet don't freeze.
- 2-way zipper lets you free your feet if desired.
- Unzips fully for use as a comforter, and zips together with other Ticla bags.
- Sleeping pad has an anti-slip top and sturdy brass valves.
- Pad dimensions are 198 x 64 x 6.4cm.
- Includes sleeping bag with stuff sack, sleeping pad with stuff sack, and a big bag to hold it all, with space left over for a pillow.
|Seasons||Summer (0°C to +15°C)|
The size of the bag when compressed using ASTM standard. This measurement is not available for all brands.
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.