A roomy bag for sleeping outside when the temperature dips. It's printed liner will put you in mind of your nice linens at home. To adapt to warm or cool nights, it has different amounts of insulation on either side. After a night of good sleep, the Rambler slips easily into its stuff sack, or you can use the larger storage bag to pack it together with your sleeping pad.
- Variable insulation has a -3°C or -9°C rating.
- Lined with 190-thread count printed polyester.
- Tapered design ensures your feet don't freeze.
- 2-way zipper lets you free your feet if desired.
- Unzips fully for use as a comforter, and zips together with other Ticla bags.
- Includes sleeping bag, stuff sack, and an uncoated polyester bag for storage.
|Seasons||3-season (-2°C to -12°C)|
The size of the bag when compressed using ASTM standard. This measurement is not available for all brands.
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.