Nice coverage and sewn-in cups mean you're not thinking about your suit while surfing or kiteboarding.
- Made of eco-polyester and elastane, the fabric uses 70% less water, 70% less heat and 70% less energy than other polyester fabrics.
- Fully lined for coverage and offers a UPF 50+ rating.
- Adjustable racer back with ties.
- Sewn-in foam swim cups.
- Wide under-bust band ensures it stays securely in place.
- Designed in Squamish, made in Vancouver.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|