Ksyrium took all the great features of the SLS wheelset and made them even better. Super low-inertia rims and lightweight hubs decrease rolling resistance and give your pedal strokes more oomph. On the fast descents, the Exalith 2 braking surface adds extra stopping power, even in wet conditions, so you’ll always hit the apex.
- Low inertia ISM3D rims are light and responsive for quick bursts of acceleration.
- Exalith 2 braking surface decreases braking distance by 18% in wet conditions without excessively wearing pads.
- Exalith 2 brake pads for a quiet, high performance ride.
- Aluminum alloy straight pull and bladed spokes improve aerodynamics without sacrificing strength.
- Aluminum and carbon hubs keep weight down.
- Comes with the sticky, all weather Yksion Pro tire.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
|Recommended tire width||19-32mm|
|Brake compatibility||Rim brakes|
The type of tube valve the rim will accommodate. Most Schrader wheels can be retrofitted to fit Presta valves.
Front hub width
The hub width must fit the inside distance between the two fork ends (dropouts).
|Rear hub width||130mm|
|Hub (front)||Mavic Ksyrium SLE|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
|Mavic Ksyrium SLE|
|Rims||Mavic Ksyrium SLS|