Flick the heel lifts on your AT bindings with pole baskets designed for the purpose. One third of the basket if made of stiff rubber that will poke or pull the lift even in cold temps.
- Made of recyclable thermoplastic urethane.
- Dual-material has a soft for flex for skiing and stiffer material for heel lift operation.
- Hooked recesses grab on the push or the pull.
- Threads or presses on to aluminum poles with plastic ferrules and most carbon poles with plastic tips, including Black Diamond, Gabel, Leki, and Scott carbon poles.
- Optimized for the 2011+ Marker Duke and Marker Baron, and all models of the Marker Tour F12.
- Also compatible with the Fritschi Freeride, Fritschi Diamir Vipec, and G3 Ion.
- Depending on ski width and user dexterity, may also work with Salomon, Atomic and Tyrolia bindings.