Big drops and fast, rocky descents demand a burly set of wheels. Take advantage of the low inertia ISM3D rims and keep your speed up on the flats. Double-sealed cartridge bearings give you a smooth, efficient roll rain or shine, so go ahead and get muddy. Clincher and tubeless ready, these rims are ready for all tire types. Ready for aggressive enduro rides, these tires will chew up whatever you put in front of them.
- Rims are Maxtal aluminum alloy that's stronger and lighter than 6061 aluminum.
- ISM3D low inertia rims give instant acceleration when you push into your pedals.
- 15mm Thru-Axle front hub and 12mm Thru-Axle rear ensure flex-free performance.
- Included QR adaptor let's you swap these hoops to your 5mm QR equipped rides.
- UST (universal standard for tubeless) ready but compatible with all tire types.
- Zicral straight pull spokes laced asymmetrically for maximum strength and stability.
- Double-sealed cartridge bearings.
- Mavic 50a compound is ultra grippy wet or dry.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
|Recommended tire width||23C|
|Brake compatibility||Disc brakes|
The type of tube valve the rim will accommodate. Most Schrader wheels can be retrofitted to fit Presta valves.
|Presta + Schrader|
Front hub width
The hub width must fit the inside distance between the two fork ends (dropouts).
|Rear hub width||135mm|
|Hub (front)||Mavic Crossmax|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.