When other SUP surfers see the waves and turn back, you head for the outside and catch the ride of the day. The fast shape easily picks up speed on small to medium sized waves. When you drop in, the swallow tail carries momentum and gives you the drive you need to carve, cutback and snap your way to the ride of the day. A longer and more stable version of the Fire Fish 8, this board offers a more solid platform and a more forgiving ride for those getting in to SUP surfing.
- Expanded polystyrene core with a wood stringer for a solid, responsive board.
- Swallow tail carries more speed and is agile for easier carving and cutbacks.
- Built in carry handle for easy transport.
- 1 centre fin with 4 FCS compatible side fins.
- Vent plug increases the life of your board.
|Ideal for||SUP surfing|
|Length||2.6m (8ft. 6in.)|
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.
The number of interchangeable fins that are included with the SUP.