A race board, designed to cut through choppy water and make it feel smooth as glass. An aerodynamic shape, displacement hull and the fifty-fifty nose create a smooth ride without digging or catching. The sleek bottom channels water under the board to the single tail fin for an efficient, stable ride. Carbon construction increases stiffness and strength for responsive handling in rough water.
- Expanded polystyrene core with fibreglass and carbon fibre for a stiff, lightweight board.
- Displacement hull glides through choppy water.
- Fifty-fifty nose won’t dig or catch on rough water.
- One centre fin.
- Deck pad ensures solid footing.
- GORE-TEX® vent plug increases the life of the board.
- Built in carry handle.
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.
The number of interchangeable fins that are included with the SUP.
Threaded inserts let you lash items to the deck of the board.