Be first across the line with this stiff, all-carbon racing paddle. Made with input from legendary big-wave surfer Laird Hamilton, its one-part construction puts more of your power into propulsion than 2-piece models. This version has a medium-sized blade, suited to average and larger paddlers.
- Monocoque one-piece construction for efficient energy transfer.
- Comfortable Ergo Grip is designed to reduce fatigue.
- Teardrop blade shape provides clean entry and release for all types of paddling and water conditions.
- Blade is carbon-forged for impact resistance, and finely honed to cut through water like a knife.
- Blade area is 95 square inches.
- Shaft is 100% carbon fibre to deliver excellent stiffness.
- To determine length, add 8in. to your height for surfing. 9in. for other types of paddling. Paddle is uncut.
|Ideal for||SUP surfing|
|Blade material||Carbon fibre|
|Shaft material||Carbon fibre|
Blade shapes are designed to apply power efficiently. Short, wide: immediate power. Long, narrow: better leverage in turbulent water. Wing: channels water for maximum power and speed.
|Blade dimensions||NaN x NaNcm|