Turn your phone into a bike computer. This ANT+ and BLE-compatible unit tracks speed, cadence, and distance, and can be paired with your favorite cycling apps like Cyclemeter or Strava. Data is stored in the device so even if you ride without your phone, the sensor will always know the total mileage. Sync all of your data using Wahoo’s fitness odometer app to see your bike’s lifetime mileage by week, month, and year.
- Weatherproof housing has a low drag profile.
- Installs with a rubber band mount (also comes with zip ties, just in case).
- Speed and cadence sensor, and crank and spoke magnets included.
- ANT+ and BLE capabilities connect to most smartphones and GPS bike computers simultaneously or separately.
- Devices to be paired must have Bluetooth 4.1 low energy. Compatible with iOS 6.1.3 and above (iPhone 4S and newer, iPad gen 3 and newer) or Android 4.3 (JellyBean) and newer.
- Unobstructed signals are sent and received up to 3m.
- Waterproof up to 1.5m.
- Replaceable 3-volt CR2032 coin cell battery.
- Fits most bikes.
Ensures seamless digital wireless communication between ANT+ devices. For example, data from an ultra-low power wireless sensor can be displayed on a bike computer or smartphone, then downloaded to a PC, etc.