New Balance 870v4 Road Running Shoes - Women's
Leave your watch at home and simply enjoy the ride. These lightweight shoes will put a spring in your step and a smile on your face. Happy feet make for happy runners, and the mild pronation control and excellent cushion from the midsole will have your feet thanking you all day long. Synthetic and mesh uppers use a no-sew application so you get all-day comfort without chaffing or rubbing.
- Synthetic, TPU and air mesh uppers are durable and highly breathable.
- No-sew uppers reduces chaffing, rubbing or hot spots.
- REVlite midsole is super lightweight and controls mild pronation.
- Abzorb foams cushions and gives a soft, comfortable ride.
- Outsole uses Ndurance maximum durability rubber in high wear areas to improve the life of the shoe.
|Ideal for||Road running|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.