At home on steep ice or skinning up in deep snow, the stretchy, highly breathable construction makes the Dual Point Alpine Pants your all-arounder choice for wintry high-country days. The unique OppoSet waist adjustment system adds a comfortable and customized fit, while the gusseted crotch enhances movement and is comfortable when wearing a harness. The lower leg is narrow and features an adjustable double cuff, a minimalist gaiter, and tie-downs for use with alpine and touring boots.
- Fabric is nylon, polyester and spandex for flexibility and breathability.
- The DWR finish readies them for winter precip and fog.
- Adjustable suspender system is removable and can be integrated with belt loops.
- Separating zip fly with belt loops and the OppoSet adjustable waist allows for a highly customized and nuanced fit.
- Rear yoke features a webbing loop for attaching to the powder skirt on compatible Patagonia jackets.
- Zippered pockets situated low on the leg accommodate a harness.
- Narrow and stretchy lower leg has a calf-length zipper, adjustable double cuffs, and tie-down loops for use with alpine or touring boots.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.