Use this light on its own or as the core of a complete campsite lighting grid. The built-in battery powers the light and can recharge devices with micro USB ports. Used as a lantern, the PowerLight produces soft, 360-degree illumination that can be temporarily boosted for moments that require more brightness. The PowerLight can also run up to 4 of optional SiteLights to light up your whole campsite.
- Recharges from any USB source, including Biolite stoves.
- Friction S-hook hangs off almost anything and lets you select just the right angle.
- 4000mAh lithium-ion, 15Wh storage battery.
- At full power, lantern mode runs for 7 hours or flashlight for 8 hours.
- Built-in battery charge indicator.
- Micro in/out charges phones and other USB devices.
- Dimensions are 5.6 x 13.38 x 2.9cm.
|Ideal for||Emergency preparedness|
|Burn time||6-72 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Height of a lantern while closed and not in use. The height does not include the canister for LPG lanterns.
|Batteries||Rechargeable battery pack (non-removable)|
|Emits red light||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.