This comfortable, weather-resistant jacket will keep your little one warm in nasty weather. The fast-drying, wind-resistant shell is filled with high-loft, compressible insulation that stays warm even when wet. The shell is easily reversed to show off the printed side.
- Shell is snag-free 100% recycled ripstop polyester with durable water repellency finish.
- Thermogreen insulation is 100g polyester, made of 90% recycled material and quilted in place.
- 3-panel hood fits well, and spandex binding helps hold it in place.
- Zipper garage protects neck and chin from chafing.
- Pockets on the printed side.
- Spandex binding on waist, cuffs, and hood.
|Ideal for||Casual winter wear|
|Face fabric||Recycled polyester|
|Insulation||100g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.