This super-popular commuter light is now USB-rechargeable. The compact size fits easily in a pack or pannier, ready to be clipped to your handlebars to alert oncoming traffic with its eye-grabbing flash.
- Housing is water-resistant.
- High, low and superflash modes add visibility night or day.
- 1,000mAh lithium polymer battery charges in 3 hours via the included USB/USB mini cable.
- Smart charging technology prevents overcharging.
- Built-in low battery indicator.
- Tool-less QuickCam bracket fits bars from 25.4 to 31.8mm.
|Included mounts||Handlebar mount|
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Light source||5 LEDs|
|Burn time - flash||20 h|
|Burn Time - steady||2-4 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
The amount of time it takes to fully charge the battery. Applies to lithium and NiMH type batteries. Does not apply to rechargeable or non-rechargeable AA or AAA batteries.
|Power supply||USB charger|
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Emits red light||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.