Take a ride on the dark side, safely. The latest Blaze 500 XLR is bright and USB-rechargeable. Follow the direct route home or take an energizing detour along park paths without overriding your beam or running out of juice.
- LED is bright and battery-efficient.
- High, low and superflash modes for visibility night or day.
- 2,500mAh lithium ion battery charges in 5.5 hours with the included USB/USB mini cable.
- Smart charging technology prevents overcharging.
- Built-in low battery indicator.
- Tool-free QuickCam bracket fits bars from 25.4 to 31.8mm.
- Water-resistant houding.
|Included mounts||Handlebar mount|
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Light source||XM-L2 LED|
|Burn time - flash||25 h|
|Burn Time - steady||2.5-4.5 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
The amount of time it takes to fully charge the battery. Applies to lithium and NiMH type batteries. Does not apply to rechargeable or non-rechargeable AA or AAA batteries.
|Power supply||USB charger|
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Emits red light||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.