Turn up the heat. This ultra-warm urban parka will get you through the season of white outs and black ice. Duck down insulation in a waterproof polyester shell gives it an old-school expedition look. And the insulated, adjustable hood keeps out the cold, and helps combat the aesthetic low of hat hair.
- H2No® 2-layer waterproof-breathable polyester shell with DWR finish.
- Insulated with traceable duck down.
- Insulated, adjustable hood reduces the need for toques, headbands, ear muffs, and other bound-to-get-lost items.
- Liner is a soft and comfortable recycled polyester.
- Knit-rib storm collar keeps your neck sleet and snow free.
- Full-zip with snap closure external storm flap.
- Fixed cuffs feature knit-rib interior storm cuffs to keep powder and icy winds out.
- Mid-thigh cut for maximum coverage and protection.
|Ideal for||Casual winter wear|
|Face fabric||Recycled polyester|
|Lining/backer||22-denier recycled polyester|
|Insulation||600 fill-power duck down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.