Patagonia Better Sweater Jacket - Men's
When the sun rides low on the horizon, break out the Better Sweater Jacket and stay warm. With a sweater-knit outer face combined with an easy-care fleece interior, it functions as a superb insulating piece in backcountry settings and urban environments. A deep neck keeps heat inside. Zippered hand pockets keep your fingers out of the cold.
- Polyester fabric has sweater-knit face, fleeced interior and heathered overdye yarns, dyed with a process that reduces energy, water and dyestuffs.
- Insulated with 60g Thermogreen polyester that's 90% recycled.
- Full zip with a wind-blocking stand-up collar.
- Flatseam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate chafing.
- Raglan sleeves are comfortable when wearing a pack.
- Zippered chest pocket and handwarmer pockets.
- Micropolyester jersey trim at cuffs and bottom hem holds its shape well.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
|Made in||Sri Lanka|