Patagonia Better Sweater Jacket - Men's
- Available prices Clearance price $118.30 $118.30
- Original price $169.00
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
When the sun rides low on the horizon, break out the Better Sweater Jacket and stay warm. With a sweater-knit outer face combined with an easy-care fleece interior, it functions as a superb insulating piece in backcountry settings and urban environments. A deep neck keeps heat inside. Zippered hand pockets keep your fingers out of the cold.
- Polyester fabric has sweater-knit face, fleeced interior and heathered overdye yarns, dyed with a process that reduces energy, water and dyestuffs.
- Insulated with 60g Thermogreen polyester that's 90% recycled.
- Full zip with a wind-blocking stand-up collar.
- Flatseam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate chafing.
- Raglan sleeves are comfortable when wearing a pack.
- Zippered chest pocket and handwarmer pockets.
- Micropolyester jersey trim at cuffs and bottom hem holds its shape well.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
|Made in||Sri Lanka|