A high-performance touring paddle for beginner or expert paddlers The dihedral blade faces are designed to pull straight and predictably through every phase of your stroke, whether the water is calm or whipped up by wind.
- Full carbon construction and foam cores in the blades add buoyancy.
- Xrange Foil Kinetik shape for easy power delivery and full control.
- Lendal modified crank shaft reduces wrist flex during forward strokes for less wrist strain and fatigue and more comfort and control.
- High stiffness delivers instant power transmission.
- Lendal key lock ferrule system delivers the feel and security of a one piece paddle. It allows easy disassembly or feather adjustment.
|Ideal for||Kayak touring|
|Blade material||Carbon fibre with foam core|
|Shaft material||Carbon fibre|
Blade shapes are designed to apply power efficiently. Short, wide: immediate power. Long, narrow: better leverage in turbulent water. Wing: channels water for maximum power and speed.
|Blade dimensions||51 x 19cm (20 x 7.56in.)|
|Blade angle||0° to 60° (15° increments)|
The angle of two blades relative to one another. Parallel blade = unfeathered. Offset blades = feathered. Feathered paddles reduce wind resistance. Adjustable paddles can be adjusted left or right.