A waterproof case that fits most compact system cameras, mirrorless interchangealbe lens cameras, smaller Bridge cameras and super zoom cameras. Totally submersible, for kayaking, taking photos underwater or hiking on the North Shore.
- Made of a thin TPU that lets you manipulate all controls.
- Optically clear acrylic lens is permanently attached.
- Seams are RF welded.
- Aquaclip ultra-secure waterproof seal opens and closes with 3 levers.
- Protects cameras from dust and dirt as well as water
- Includes an adjustable shoulder strap.
- Most cameras will float in this case.
- IPX8 rating guaranteed submersible to 5m for 30min.
- Fits cameras with max body size 12 x 7.5cm, and max protruding lens size of 8cm x 10cm. Fits Fujifilm X-E1 and X-E2, Nike J1 and 2, Olympus PL and PM, Panasonic GF5 and 6, GX1, Sony NEX 3, 5, 6 and 7.
- Includes 3 dessicant sachets.
Fair: made of lightweight materials and designed to be carried inside another bag. Good: strikes a balance between light weight and durability. Excellent: made of heavy duty materials and designed to be carried alone. Exceptional: made of ultra-tough materials and designed to withstand abuse.
Waterproof bags and cases are made with waterproof materials and have waterproof closures. Some are designed to be submersible. Water-resistant bags and cases are made with waterproof materials, but water could sneak in through the seams or closure.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Made in||United Kingdom|