A waterproof case that fits most SLR cameras with standard lenses. Totally submersible, for kayaking, taking photos underwater or hiking on the North Shore.
- Made of a thin TPU that lets you manipulate all controls.
- Optically clear acrylic lens is permanently attached.
- Seams are RF welded.
- Aquaclip ultra-secure waterproof seal opens and closes with 3 levers.
- Protects cameras from dust and dirt as well as water
- Includes an adjustable shoulder strap.
- Most cameras will float in this case.
- IPX8 rating guaranteed submersible to 5m for 30min.
- Fits cameras with max body size 14.5 x 19.5cm (second measurements is the combined depth and height of the body) and max protruding lens size of 8cm x 10cm. Fits Fujifilm X-E1 and X-E2, Nike J1 and 2, Olympus PL and PM, Panasonic GF5 and 6, GX1, Sony NEX 3, 5, 6 and 7.
- Includes 3 dessicant sachets.
Fair: made of lightweight materials and designed to be carried inside another bag. Good: strikes a balance between light weight and durability. Excellent: made of heavy duty materials and designed to be carried alone. Exceptional: made of ultra-tough materials and designed to withstand abuse.
Waterproof bags and cases are made with waterproof materials and have waterproof closures. Some are designed to be submersible. Water-resistant bags and cases are made with waterproof materials, but water could sneak in through the seams or closure.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Made in||United Kingdom|