Named for New Zealand’s Whanganui whitewater river, this soft case keeps out water, dust and dirt while letting you work the touchscreen on your device.
- Compatible with the iPad mini, Kindle K3, K4, K-Touch, Sony PRS-505 and all models of the Nook except the Touch.
- Floats with most devices (test in shallow water first).
- Aquaclip waterproof clip uses 2 twist levers for secure sealing.
- Seams are RF welded and as strong as the case material.
- Included adjustable lanyard allows wearing around neck or securing to boat decks, etc.
- Aquapac® does not guarantee the items inside the case, only the case itself. Likewise, MEC's Rock Solid Guarantee covers the product, but not the contents.
Fair: made of lightweight materials and designed to be carried inside another bag. Good: strikes a balance between light weight and durability. Excellent: made of heavy duty materials and designed to be carried alone. Exceptional: made of ultra-tough materials and designed to withstand abuse.
Waterproof bags and cases are made with waterproof materials and have waterproof closures. Some are designed to be submersible. Water-resistant bags and cases are made with waterproof materials, but water could sneak in through the seams or closure.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Made in||United Kingdom|