Burly cycling gloves complete with cybernetic enhancements. You can’t control your phone with your mind, but until then, at least you won’t have to keep taking off your gloves to use it. Touchscreen compatible fingers work with smartphones so kids will have no excuse for not calling to check in.
- Tough synthetic leather palms and padding across the back of the knuckles
- Middle fingers use high conductivity fabric that works with touch screens.
- Polyester mesh on the knuckles helps vent and stay cool.
- Synthetic leather reinforcements on the fingers, knuckles, palm and thumb gusset protect your hand from abrasion.
- Nose wipe area on the thumb.
- Stretch fabric on the wrist and a cinch strap keep the gloves in place.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Additional feature(s)||Nose wipe|