The GX line takes popular athletic frames and adds a foam gasket to block wind and debris. The lenses are coated inside to resist fogging and the outside is coated to shed water and wipe clean easily.
- Frame fits large faces best.
- Nose and temple pads keep them in place.
- Open-cell foam gasket blocks wind and debris.
- Lenses have anti-fog and rain shedding coatings.
- Orange lens has 47-15% visible light transmission.
- Photochromic Yellow lens has 76-27% visible light transmission.
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.