Warming up feels even better when you can log more time outside. Whether crafting the perfect snowball or graduating to blue runs on the mountain, waterproof and wind resistant mitts get snowmen built and tracks made.
- Shells are durable nylon with Ventia inserts for waterproof-breathable protection.
- EnduraLoft polyester insulation on backs of hands and palms.
- Heavy fleece lining at back of hand.
- Pre-curved design with AlpenGrip LT palm.
- Elasticized wrist with ladder-lock cinch and easy-grip tab.
- MonoCinch gauntlet closure, pull loop, and glove clip add easy adjustments.
- ID space for address and phone number inside.
- Reflective piping for visibility.
|Main fabric||100% nylon|
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
|Polyurethane + polyester|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|