Run fast, recover fast. Zoned compression panels increased blood flow and provide maximum muscle containment, while the run-specific design provides stability and support. Increased venting on the front panels lets you pour it on without overheating.
- Nylon and elastane blend supports the shin, calf, ankle, Achilles and arch of the foot.
- High filament yarns wick sweat from the skin and an antibacterial finish reduces odours.
- Seamless construction reduces chafing.
- Circular knit allows 360 degree stretch.
- UPF 50+ sun protection.
- Linked toe cages and light heel and toe padding add runner-specific comfort.
- Support band across the bed of the forefoot helps with technique
- Hand or machine wash in cold water on the delicate cycle. Use a mild detergent. Do not bleach, iron, or tumble dry. Do not dry in direct sunlight.
Layers of cushioning, in some athletic socks, are knit in to reduce impact. Mapped socks are activity-specific and will offer cushioning in common pressure areas.
|Heel and forefoot|
Left foot and right foot specific socks provide precise fit.
|Additional feature(s)||Active compression|