Black Diamond Front Point Shell Jacket - Men's
For single-minded alpine missions, the Black Diamond Front Point is built for rough rock, unruly weather and churning up long approach gullies. It offers the solid protection of GORE-TEX Pro Shell, rounded out with ample storage, crucial venting options and fully unhindered movement for swinging tools and swiveling turns.
- Fabric is bombproof 3-layer GORE-TEX Pro Shell shell with a micro grid backer and a DWR treatment.
- Adjustable hood slides over a helmet.
- 2-way YKK Vislon polyurethane front zip.
- Underarm vents have 2-way zips.
- 2 expandable. zippered chest pockets with
- Internal stretch mesh pocket has a cord port.
- Dual zippered handwarmer pockets.
- Cuffs have moulded hook-and-loop adjustments
- Concealed hem drawcord.
|Face fabric||80-denier nylon|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||2-way zipper|
- Measure circumference at base of neck.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.