Articulated, reinforced and expedition ready, the Front Point Bibs offer freedom to move and offer serious protection for harsh terrain and rough weather. The supple GORE-TEX Pro fabric isn't stiff or restricting and strategic pocket placement gives you access to essentials, like heat packs and dry gloves.
- Made of lightweight, supple GORE-TEX Pro with a bonded PTFE laminate and DWR treatment
- Built-in Recco® Rescue System reflector is detectable by ski patrol and mountain rescue.
- Adjustable stretch suspender straps with a quick disconnect in front.
- Zippered chest pocket.
- Expanding thigh cargo pocket with a vertical zip, and one with a Velcro® flap closure.
- Full-length YKK side zips are polyuretahne-coated for excellent water resistance.
- Harness compatible 2-way zippered fly and a drop seat let you answer the call of nature on the go.
- Articulated knees.
- Reinforced Schoeller® kick patches contain Kevlar for abrasion resistance.
- Internal snow gaiters have gripper elastic and boot lace hooks.
|Face fabric||70-denier nylon|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
|Venting||Full-length leg zips|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.