Asymmetric horizontal front points make this a true snaggletooth. The front points latch on technical and mixed terrain and give you precise and stable placements. The design offers technical precision for difficult cruxes and durability for covering rocky glacial moraines, snowy approach slopes, and long summit ridges.
- Stainless steel construction is durable, sheds snow, and won't rust, and the points stay sharper, longer
- Asymmetrical front points are like the semi-monopoint of horizontal front point crampons.
- Rockered front rails work with modern mountaineering boots.
- Low-profile micro-adjust heel bails are secure and stable.
- Dual density ABS plates reduce snow balling underfoot.
- Flexible centre bars are compatible with most mountain boots.
|Ideal for||Snow and ice climbing|
The manufacturers' recommended boot size. Some crampons can be extended by changing the centre rail.
Anti-snow plates keep snow from balling underfoot.