Excellent all-around crampons for difficult mixed terrain, mountain travel and steep ice. Stainless steel construction keeps them light. The material is also stiff, durable, and resists rust and corrosion.
- Versatile, horizontal front points are effective on hard ice, softer conditions and for all around mountain use.
- Serrated secondary points offer great traction on mixed ground.
- Versatile horizontal front points and technical secondary points.
- Low profile micro-adjust heel bail offers a precision fit.
- Fits on boots with a toe welt.
- Includes front and rear dual-density antibot system to prevent snow build up.
|Ideal for||Snow and ice climbing|
The manufacturers' recommended boot size. Some crampons can be extended by changing the centre rail.
Anti-snow plates keep snow from balling underfoot.