Black Diamond Deployment Hybrid Hoody - Women's
Climb challenging pitches, ski steep lines – this soft shell is all about high-intensity days in alpine settings. When working hard, the merino-lined back panel and underarm sections provide much needed breathability, even when wearing a pack. When it comes time to drop down the backside, the weather-resistant shell and light insulation keep you warm without overheating even if your progress is stop and go.
- Schoeller® stretch woven nylon soft shell in chest and arms provide weather resistance and breathability.
- Treated with Nanosphere DWR to shed precip.
- Nylon fabric with merino wool backer in back panel, cuffs and underarms is breathable, but keeps you warm when sitting still.
- PrimaLoft Silver synthetic insulation is lightweight, fast-drying and super warm.
- Low profile insulated hood fits under a helmet.
- Internal mesh liner aids breathability.
- Zippered handwarmer and chest pockets house chilly hands and other essentials.
|Face fabric||Nylon + spandex|
|Insulation||80g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
- Measure circumference at base of neck.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.