Black Diamond Mission Pants - Women's
Go from an alpine start to a bluebird afternoon without swapping gear. Black Diamond Mission Pants are made of tough waterproof-breathable fabric with a brushed polyester inner that keeps your micro-climate tuned for all-day riding. Cut for easy layering and free movement, these versatile pants also have a dedicated beacon pocket for skiers who like to dip into the backcountry.
- Made of nylon, waterproof-breathable 3-layer GORE-TEX with a brushed polyester backer and a durable water repellent (DWR) finish.
- Integrated removable belt and belt loops so you can add your own.
- 2-way zippered fly with double snap closure.
- Avi beacon pocket with protective Poron XRD Impact Foam and integrated internal beacon harness for low-profile, secure, quick-access storage.
- Cross access zippered thigh pocket is easy to open with sitting down or riding the lifts.
- Rear zippered stash pocket.
- Off-set side ventilation zippers with mesh lining to keep out snow.
- Articulated knees.
- Boot-Access zippers for adjusting buckles or your ski/walk mechanism.
- Keprotec reinforced instep kick patches.
- Internal gaiters with gripper elastic to keep out unwanted snow.
- Built-in Recco® Rescue System reflector allows ski patrol and mountain rescue teams to locate reflectors.
|Face fabric||70-denier nylon|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Short inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'short'.
- Tall inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. If your leg length exceeds the regular inseam measurement on this chart, pick a 'tall' size if available. Not all pants are offered in 'tall' sizes.