Rip down the hill in a classic insulated jacket with an athletic twist. Stretch fabric, venting options, and a removable hood keep pace with your needs throughout the day. The waterproof-breathable shell has taped seams, and a durable water repellent (DWR) finish. The PrimaLoft insulation keeps you warm and incorporates H2Flow venting channels to move moisture outward. Ski specific extras include a powder skirt, a goggle pocket, and a ski pass pocket to streamline your days on the hill.
- Made of 2-layer waterproof-breathable polyester that has dynamic mechanical stretch.
- Fully seam sealed construction.
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish.
- Insulated with PrimaLoft Black synthetic insulation that's lighter through the sleeves.
- YKK zippers throughout.
- Hood is removable, adjustable and helmet compatible.
- Underarm vents help you customize your warmth level.
- Articulated arms allow a great range of motion.
- Internal wrist gaiters with thumb loops.
- 2 handwarmer pockets and an internal chest pocket.
- Internal drop-in pocket for goggles and electronics.
- Ski pass pocket.
- Powder skirt.
- Built-in Recco® Rescue System reflector allows ski patrol and mountain rescue teams to locate reflectors under snow.
|Ideal for||Downhill skiing|
|Insulation||80g/sq. m polyester (body) + 60g/sq. m polyester (arms)|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.