Great for spring or coastal ice climbing, when you might encounter mild temps, drips and snowmelt. The Iceline Pants are made of weather-shedding Ventia soft shell, bonded with a nylon outer to offer protection that still prizes freedom of movement. Water-resistant, durable, breathable and stretchy, with an overall design that remains streamlined and fitted.
- Face fabric is Ventia nylon and spandex backed with a polyester grid fleece inner.
- Seams are taped at all critical areas.
- Zippers are water resistant Vislon Aquaguard.
- Fold up waist band provides additional coverage.
- Zippered back pocket, plus 2 thigh pockets accessible under a harness.
- Zippered thigh vents.
- Articulated knees.
- Ankle zippers.
- Grommets for instep lace.
- Hem drawcords double as instep laces.
- Reinforced scuff guards.
- Stretch gusset at cuff.
|Ideal for||Ice climbing|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with critically taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.